Yayoi Kusama

Yayoi Kusama frees her fear of painting, trying to show her illusion with repeated dots and indulges in it.

f94bf4f20c151b9b5cf355930cb70f47.jpg

The repetitive, dense, vivid colors, the dizzying changes, the sensual stimulation and the comprehension of the author's innermost or intense or subtle or subtle stream of consciousness, all of her works are surrounded by Induces resonance in one or more parts of the body.

058f8350d0150d293ca40fe331500f14.jpg

My favorite is that tentacle group! Tentacle-controlled red eyes Twisting and dense tentacles can hardly be more pleasant, including ships filled with X-rasters and the presence of symbolic tentacles. These are all derived from Yayoi Kusama's own fear of sex.1208969.jpg

When the word 'Trypophobia' comes into my head. The first artist I remember is Yayoi Kusama. Her works are really similar to my project. Her works are made by a lot of dots. I got inspiration from her which I think I will make a lot of dots in my project.

TATE- Picasso

Portrait_de_Picasso,_1908.jpg

Pablo Picasso  25 October 1881 – 8 April 1973) was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright who spent most of his adult life in France. 

WechatIMG290.jpeg   

Picasso recorded this octopus with video. The octopus showed inspiration and exhalation in the video. Picasso is an abstract artist. He painted the octopus again in an abstract way.

WechatIMG291.jpeg.1

Picasso's work is often categorized into periods. While the names of many of his later periods are debated, the most commonly accepted periods in his work are the Blue Period (1901–1904), the Rose Period (1904–1906), the African-influenced Period (1907–1909), Analytic Cubism (1909–1912), and Synthetic Cubism (1912–1919), also referred to as the Crystal period. Much of Picasso's work of the late 1910s and early 1920s is in a neoclassical style, and his work in the mid-1920s often has characteristics of Surrealism. His later work often combines elements of his earlier styles.

Tomohiro Inaba

Tomohiro Inaba is a young artist who finished his graduate studies in 2010.

a463f9bcdb95fe9d2d9f2c7b969f53bf.jpg

He is attracted to iron as a material among other reasons because it begins to rust and decay upon contact with air, practically the moment it is created. For some his two-dimensional work he has used heat-sensitive paper, a likewise ephemeral material.

Inaba often incorporates everyday objects into his work. His Straight Grass series consisted of household refuse exhibited in bespoke frames.

xtomohiroinaba_35434345534_large.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TvCN3gvHIp.jpg

Though made from solid iron wire, many of his sculptures appear freely woven. Their foundation is an anatomically correct solid form but it shoots off in incredibly complex tangles of steel wire that manifest themselves like violent pencil scribbles.

0c311b8bcf4efa1c6fcc56bc2688cc91.jpg.1

His 3D works give people a feeling of virtual reality. The inspiration I got from here is that I can do half of what is real and the other half is virtual.

Trypophobia

I did a lot of research of Trypophobia.

This is a trapophobia test from the YouTuBe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdMCyi_Avzc

In my opinion, I also did a test from different people. 

My summarize:

LEVEL 1

t01f2489b40d8e7cec3.jpg

This is a cup of coffee.

LEVEL 2

ej13095295395948836534975.jpg

This is Hornet's nest.

LEVEL 3

images-1.jpeg.4

Lots of dots.

LEVEL 4

images-2.jpeg.2

This is seedpod.

LEVEL  5

3de6ffbe957aa946f5e5d12b6f581fdf.gif 

A face with hole.

LEVEL 6

PAY-HOLES-IN-HAND.jpg

Hand with blood holes.

Haruka Kojin

WechatIMG286.jpeg

website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgqrSYINK0#action=share

Haruka Kojin was born in Hiroshima in 1983, Haruka Kōjin is one of the youngest artists featured in Bye Bye Kitty!!! Over the past few years she has been part of exhibitions at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo, Museu de Arte Moderna in Sao Paulo, the Soka Art Center in Taipei, and the Singapore Art Museum.

Haruka Kojin, 'Contact Lens' (2011) Lens and acrylic lens

Haruka Kojin, 'Contact Lens' (2011) Lens and acrylic lens.

The  “Glass Bubble” is perhaps less impressive and the Kondo/Matthias Schuler collaboration looks more like a good source for witty jokes, models by the always thought-provoking Ito and the SANAA duo themselves show why they have reached the status of internationally recognized superstars. Ito’s influence on contemporary architecture is further confirmed by the works of other creative minds like Fujimoto and Hirata (the latter is also responsible for the striking pavilion which graces the museum forecourt). Ito’s imprint on the younger architects is such that if viewers don’t read the information on the side of the models, they could be forgiven for confusing the authors.

HarukaKojin_Cologne_3.jpg   07_PERSPECTIVE-PLAYGROUND.jpg

Her works are all mirrors. You are real, you are virtual in the mirror. The inspiration I got from here is that I can shoot real things. Then I can finish my work.

Damien Hirst

Damien Steven Hirst is an English artist, entrepreneur, and art collector. He is one of the young British artists, who dominated the art scene in the UK during the 1990s.

6232639_Damien-Hirst_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

For the Love of God is a sculpture by him produced in 2007. It consists of a platinum cast of an 18th-century human skull encrusted with 8,601 flawless diamonds, including a pear-shaped pink diamond located in the forehead that is known as the Skull Star Diamond.

skull2.jpg

I really like his work. I checked a lot of information about this work. The data stated that this work of his work Hearst was a profound statement of death, and Hester also claimed that the "diamond skull" was a challenge and celebration of death. He said: "I just sing to life by saying death on the death path. I chose the ultimate symbol of death as the main body, and it was covered with the ultimate symbols of luxury, desire and decadence. Isn't this death? Is the best way to say 'get out of the egg'?...I always insist on the simplest and most beautiful principle, and it will also be the ultimate symbol of mankind's victory over death. I hope it will shock people and let people hold their breath." At the same time, he also said that if someone made his work after his death, he would "not mind."

Because my work is intense phobia. The inspiration for his work is that I can make a three-dimensional mold. His ‘For the Love of God’ made me decide to use the human skull as a model and then I could start doing what I wanted to do about intensive phobias. 

Which is first?Chicken? Egg?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a8pI65emDE#action=share

Everybody knows you need a chicken to lay an egg. Everybody knows you need an egg to produce a chicken. What nobody knows is how the cycle started. Once upon a time, did Heaven create a first-of-its-kind egg, or a first-of-its-kind chicken?

chicken_custom-0d637dcc5aa6b9e2b17dbf9896b0c4328f1aedb4-s1500-c85.jpg

I had to read this a few times to make sense of it. What he's saying is, a long, long, time ago, an animal looking a lot like a chicken (It was genetically very, very close, but not quite there; we'll call it a "proto-chicken.") laid an egg. An animal resembling rooster had fertilized that egg, but when dad's genes and mom's genes fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidently made the baby different from its parents. While it would take thousands of years and generations to notice the difference, that egg was different enough to become the pioneer of a new species, an animal we now call ... A Chicken. So if we look at that first egg, created by accident from two almost-chickens — couldn't we say it all started with a new and different egg?

egg_custom-4402fd5c86db62fcea818b1274a93630026dfb21-s1500-c85.jpg

website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMHDDF4c5LY#action=share

Jonathan Safran Foer

Jonathan Safran Foer  is an American novelist. He is best known for his novels Everything Is Illuminated (2002), Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (2005), and for his non-fiction work Eating Animals (2009). His most recent novel, Here I Am, was published in 2016. He teaches creative writing at New York University.

_MG_75103ab1.jpg       _MG_77489f36.jpg

I watched the video making this book. The steps are like this. Print out the words needed for each page with A1 paper and spread out. Use the template carved out each page need to reveal the shape of a few lines of words and then use the machine one by one the unwanted blank deleted. Re-use the machine cut into the book look and then make up a book.

_MG_7708312e.jpg      _MG_7742066e.jpg

I think the interesting part of the book is the hollowed out place. And this book is pure white, giving a simple and generous feeling. People also want to take a look after reading. I think the difficulty of making this book is the formatting problem that needs to be hollowed out before reworking. Anyway, I feel like this book is very interesting and I really like this book.