Evaluation

The first important things is that I have reached the expected results of my ppp, I think I can basically reach my initial thoughts. Like the reflection project, the word friendship I have shown is very clear and I can control my project very deeply. And I did a deeper tracking and publication of this project. But for the project which is first?, I think my job is a bit messy. There is no more complete project. I think my position on my project is not accurate enough. Moreover, the form of this project is not yet definitive. What I need to do is integrate them, combine their strengths, and adapt to the end result.

In the artist's search section, I think this has helped me a lot. I searched for many artists who shared the same ideas and themes with me. Their work inspired me.In the process of doing these projects, I learned a lot. The most important thing is this process. In the process of writing ppp, I have completed the results of all my projects. I was having trouble investigating ‘Friendship’. Because I don't know how to express this word. But after talking to the teacher, I found that I got more inspiration. The worst thing I did was that I didn't think my process was detailed or rich enough. Sometimes when I do something, I always forget to record the process it produces. In the future, I will definitely deepen this project. I believe I will continue to improve my projects and sublimate them.As far as time is concerned, I don't think I have done enough. I did not schedule a good time. Sometimes I will keep doing these projects. This made my mood unstable, poor quality and did not have a very detailed process and did not elaborate. I will focus on this issue in future research and work hard to improve it. I think I need to develop a detailed work plan. In this way, my thoughts will become clear.
Exploring the unknown will make this project more interesting. In fact, I am not very strict about my time management. I did not follow the schedule exactly. When I have an idea, I may do something very special, but sometimes I can't do anything. I very much support the practice of strict self-discipline. For me, I like to do things freely, which makes me more relaxed and more creative. I think that in the third part of the study, I think the most important thing is that everything is acquired and knowledge is learned at the same time. The accumulation of knowledge is particularly important. Learn to use the most traditional methods to acquire knowledge and return to reading. I think reading the original paper book is particularly important. In undergraduate study, I will learn how to use the school's knowledge resources. Pay attention to the accumulation of knowledge.